Moving accounts from a Disk to a new Server. (Without admin panel access)

kawataki

Hi,

I'm a cPanel user for more than 10 years. I'm so glad to transfer part of our infrastructure to DA.

How can migrate a Disk to a Clean Server without make a "Admin Backup/Transfer" from Admin Panel.

I have a Direct Admin server with 100 accounts without Direct Admin Panel (We are getting problem with the disk an this is rebooting every 5 minutes.). Important: Old Server: Only SSH Access.

I'm installing a new Server, and i will transfer manually all accounts from the old DA Server.

Any fast idea? all the guides say the same. (go to "Admin Backup" in the D.A Panel)

Thank you!!

This relies on DirectAdmin running and crond running. If for some reason its not running then this will not work. You will need to figure how to adapt it to your needs. This has all of the backup options.

The "select%30=admin" denotes the username you want to backup in this case "admin"

Code:
echo "action=backup&append%5Fto%5Fpath=nothing&database%5Fdata%5Faware=yes&email%5Fdata%5Faware=yes&local%5Fpath=%2Fhome%2Fadmin%2Fadmin%5Fbackups&owner=admin&select%30=admin&type=admin&value=multiple&when=now&where=local" > /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply.

I dont have the cronjob running. I just have an NFS remote access.

Back