Multiple domains - One public_html

Norxnd, i presume that you have setup your DNS records correctly for the domains that you want to lead to your main site - all pointing to your main domain?
Cheers
Neil
I setup it by direct admin

Norxnd, sorry i was not specific enough in my earlier post:

i presume that you have setup your NS records at your domain registrar correctly for the name servers for all the domains that you want to lead to your main site - all pointing to your main domain?

Cheers
Neil

If you corrently your ns_record/Glue records.
First check in "Custom HTTPD Configurations" from Admin Level that DOCROOT is correct pointer

Thanks

If you corrently your ns_record/Glue records.
First check in "Custom HTTPD Configurations" from Admin Level that DOCROOT is correct pointer

Thanks
I dont have access to httpd settings I have only .htaccess

Norxnd, what are the domains that you want to point and what is the main domain? with this information someone could check that the dns side of things. Cheers Neil

Ok so my main domain is norxnd.cal24.pl and I set up domain pointer for norxnd.gq now.

I used dig + short and got:

dig +short norxnd.gq
$ dig +short norxnd.cal24.pl
$ dig +short cal24.pl

so the domain cal24.pl and norxnd.gq are different ip - not sure if that was what you intend.
Cheers
Neil

I used dig + short and got:

dig +short norxnd.gq
$ dig +short norxnd.cal24.pl
$ dig +short cal24.pl

so the domain cal24.pl and norxnd.gq are different ip - not sure if that was what you intend.
Cheers
Neil
Note that cal24.pl domain is not leading to my webiste. You need to add norxnd. to it in order to go to my website

Norxnd, yes i can see that norxnd is a subdomain of the domain cal24.pl and has the same ip as norxnd.gq
Cheers
Neil

Strange, I checked domain in who.is and its dns doesnt match this in directadmin

Back