Mysql8 on directadmin does not start!!

To use mysql_upgrade, you’ll first need to make sure that your server is up and running. Then, from within the terminal, enter the following command:

shell> mysql_upgrade

The way mysql_upgrade works, is by automatically executing the following commands:

mysqlcheck --check-upgrade --all-databases --auto-repair
mysql_fix_privilege_tables
Code:
[root@server custombuild]# mysql_upgrade
The mysql_upgrade client is now deprecated. The actions executed by the upgrade client are now done by the server.
To upgrade, please start the new MySQL binary with the older data directory. Repairing user tables is done automatically. Restart is not required after upgrade.
The upgrade process automatically starts on running a new MySQL binary with an older data directory. To avoid accidental upgrades, please use the --upgrade=NONE option with the MySQL binary. The option --upgrade=FORCE is also provided to run the server upgrade sequence on demand.
It may be possible that the server upgrade fails due to a number of reasons. In that case, the upgrade sequence will run again during the next MySQL server start. If the server upgrade fails repeatedly, the server can be started with the --upgrade=MINIMAL option to start the server without executing the upgrade sequence, thus allowing users to manually rectify the problem.

maybe somebody else will help you, i'm usually make backups..
check - maybe backups enabled in your system?
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/mysql_backups/ exists?
maybe this will help:

maybe somebody else will help you, i'm usually make backups..
check - maybe backups enabled in your system?
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/mysql_backups/ exists?
maybe this will help:
mysql_backups exist but all the database backup is 2 Kb ? is it normal?!

no, it's not
i have another question:
i have not any backup of my databases. if i back up /var/lib/mysql and rebuild and install new mysql is it possible to restore back databases from old /var/lib/mysql ?
i mean replace old one with the newly built

If your license has support included - just create a ticket, otherwise I’d suggest contacting a server management company, so that you would not corrupt the data.

If your license has support included - just create a ticket, otherwise I’d suggest contacting a server management company, so that you would not corrupt the data.
could you introduce some of server management company? our licence does not include support.

my friend,
maybe it is because of file permissions?
files IN /var/lib/mysql should be 660.
/var/lib/mysql should be 755.
Any of its subdirectories should be 700.
is it right?
if it is right how can i change the permissions regarding this?now all off them are 755!!

Back