Need ARM Enable For Lifetime License

rony

Verified User
As a lifetime license holder, We always expect some good Updates from DA Support. Nowadays I saw All updates are pro pack base Because lifetime licenses don't have pro Pack options. But it's ok, When I see the ARM hardware support is enabled in the pro pack, then it makes me disappointed. Because we are not looking for some special service. I can buy an ARM Server, But when I see it not working in the hardware then it makes us worried. Please explain to me why to like that. Only pro-pack users can install it ARM server and why we can't? Please don't take it personally. Recently I brought an ARM server, When I try to install my own DA then it shows a hardware lock message. But in the pro pack its works fine. Look, if you think you want to remove the lifetime license users ok, tell us. You don't have the right to do that. We know this company from the beginning when it's stats. Personally, I moved some of my clients to DA, Actually, I force them to move. Then they are not familiar with the New admin panel I help them to understand the new setup. Also, I ask some good hosting companies to use the DA. Our relationship with the company came from our hearts. BTW I wish they find a solution for ARM Server to enable us (For lifetime users). I am waiting for the response from the admin and development team. How I can install it on the ARM server?

It won't help starting multiple threads here on the forums by writing multiple messages about it.

Look, if you think you want to remove the lifetime license users ok, tell us. You don't have the right to do that.
They don't watnt to remove these users but they are just not entitled to new features anymore, that is already discussed before. ARM support is also a new feature. Development costs money, it's just business.

If you want to have ARM support for lifetime licenses and you can't get pro pack via the support pack, then suggest it as a feature request.
There is a forum for that:

Anyway, you can wait for admin and/or devs here, but they will tell you the same.

As a lifetime license holder, We always expect some good Updates from DA Support. Nowadays I saw All updates are pro pack base Because lifetime licenses don't have pro Pack options. But it's ok, When I see the ARM hardware support is enabled in the pro pack, then it makes me disappointed. Because we are not looking for some special service. I can buy an ARM Server, But when I see it not working in the hardware then it makes us worried. Please explain to me why to like that. Only pro-pack users can install it ARM server and why we can't? Please don't take it personally. Recently I brought an ARM server, When I try to install my own DA then it shows a hardware lock message. But in the pro pack its works fine. Look, if you think you want to remove the lifetime license users ok, tell us. You don't have the right to do that. We know this company from the beginning when it's stats. Personally, I moved some of my clients to DA, Actually, I force them to move. Then they are not familiar with the New admin panel I help them to understand the new setup. Also, I ask some good hosting companies to use the DA. Our relationship with the company came from our hearts. BTW I wish they find a solution for ARM Server to enable us (For lifetime users). I am waiting for the response from the admin and development team. How I can install it on the ARM server?
I do not want to come across as rude but you really do not understand how businesses work, do you?

From when you bought your lifetime license you where promised to be able to update to the latest version of DirectAdmin and all the features that where in DirectAdmin at the time of purchase. (And DirectAdmin has never broken this promise.)
What you where never promised (or should have at least expected) is new features forever.
Pro pack was introduced to make clear what features are new from when they announced that they will stop offering lifetime licenses. (And thus make it clear what features where never promised for lifetime licenses and thus not included.)

I posted a request in feedback. Hope they will solve it.
It won't help starting multiple threads here on the forums by writing multiple messages about it.

They don't watnt to remove these users but they are just not entitled to new features anymore, that is already discussed before. ARM support is also a new feature. Development costs money, it's just business.

If you want to have ARM support for lifetime licenses and you can't get pro pack via the support pack, then suggest it as a feature request.
There is a forum for that:

Anyway, you can wait for admin and/or devs here, but they will tell you the same.

I do not want to come across as rude but you really do not understand how businesses work, do you?

From when you bought your lifetime license you where promised to be able to update to the latest version of DirectAdmin and all the features that where in DirectAdmin at the time of purchase. (And DirectAdmin has never broken this promise.)
What you where never promised (or should have at least expected) is new features forever.
Pro pack was introduced to make clear what features are new from when they announced that they will stop offering lifetime licenses. (And thus make it clear what features where never promised for lifetime licenses and thus not included.)
I was skip pro-pack, I said
But it's ok
@realcryptonight
I know the business policies. That's why I skip. I ask about ARM enabling. BTW I posted a request in feedback. Hope they will solve it.

Back