Need someone to bounce ideas off of.

silvatech

Verified User
I feel odd asking, but I help alot of other people other Linux communities and heck one might know me here. I am new to Direct Admin and just would like someone to bounce some ideas off of today. If happen to have skype and don't mind a question now and the. (I gotta a lot of learning to do today :p.) My Skype is silvatech123. I am confident in Linux security and that. I don't need hand holding, I think its more knowing if I am thinking the right direction as I go along with Direct Admin here. I will probably write up something to help others when I get done. Plus I have always liked meeting other people in IT and having someone that can bounce ideas back off of me as well.

Anyways, Otherwise if you could post here any big DO'S or DONT'S with DirectAdmin would be great.

Thanks For taking time to read this.

Paul

Hello Paul,

You are welcome. Should you have questions please feel free to ask them here on the forums, we will be glad to help you. And sure if you need any specific help many of us will be happy to assist you, just let us know here or privately
:D

Well, one issue I am finding as I go along here. Is Admin, reseller and User. Trying to figure out what is where when your logged in as admin. Its not that I see it as a bad idea, but I see no cheat sheet anywhere explaining in what tier is what and some of it is not where I would think it is.

Back