New DA Skin Coming Soon

cpskins

Verified User
We are almost done working on a new DirectAdmin we will be calling Radiance, Please keep an eye on this thread or CPSkins.com as we are working on this.

If you can fit every DA link in the DHTML menu and keep it light, then I think it will be a good skin. There is too much loading in enhanced and the breadcrumb is not effective.

Hello,

design looks nice.. I wonder if the skin stays as compact as possible.
Enhanced skin is also nice, but it loads long under https.
Please post for us some pre-release demo ;)

Okay wow, I must say i know it sounds funny since i am making the skin but this is going to be the nicest DA Skin I have made and I hope you guys all like it. I will post a live demo I hope later tonight or tomorrow, Just finishing up the user section and it's looking so good

Just finished :) Will post live demo tomorrow as i have a few last things i want to do and it's 3am.

I hope you guys like it and there is interest in it.

Skin Complete!!

Skin is now complete, I am going to post a live demo for now but will remove it shortly as this is my development DA server.

Please note this is on a VPS and could be a little slower then expected.

http://directadmin.myvpsdns.com:2222

Admin Demo:
Username: demo_admin
Password: demo

Reseller Demo:
Username: demo_reseller

User Demo:
Username: demo_user

Please give us your feedback. Good or bad.

New Skin

Hello,

demo looks nice, but still there is some errors with left menu tab,
if scrolling some of the lowest menu links are not showing at all or only partly. Under Reseller and Admin level you can see brakes in drop down menu. Click around and fix it before final release. :)
FireFox does not like left menu too - it is mixed up :(

In general good job, but good finish needed!
:)

Try one more time and let me know :)

I am pretty fast at fixing things btw :)

Forgot how much a pain FireFox is

I've got the same problem with firefox aswell.
But if I minimize the window then maximize it again, the breaks disappear and it appears normally. But if I shrink and then expand a menu again the breaks come back as it scrolls down the page.

I also tried it in IE and it seems to work fine there.

Other than that it does look good, so good that this will probably be the first skin I'll buy for my servers :D. When do you expect to have orders & pricing information?

Last edited:
New Skin

hmmm FireFox left meny problem persist.

IE above things are corrected, buy i think that regular text is to bright. Should be a litlle bit darker for easier reading.

Anyone for beta testing and checks..? People give you opinion about that ... it is important to make good final release :)

Honestly i see the same thing you do in firefox but i don't know what that is, I am thinking it's just a refresh thing because if you highlight the text that looks all weird it looks normal till it scrolls again.

The product is now listed at CPSkins.com just haven't placed it in our our system yet, but pricing is there and and it's on the products page.

We can offer anyone that responds with comments on this skin 15% off for giving us the feedback we need to make our products better.

This is by far the best DA skin i have but our Ace one comes damn close as if you saw that in live demo you would probably really like it also.. We have to add those bandwidth and disk usage bars though as we just figured those mods out. I must say those bars were tricky because i had to make it so if an account is set to unlimited we set a value so we set that unlimited = 9999

I consider it done, but what do you guys think? I would like to place it on my order page but i want to make sure it's good

Thanks
William Wilson

You mean where it says Reseller Panel and all that? i can make it a bit darker np i'll do that shortly to see how it looks.. pricing link fixed.. missed the .php

How is that? made it darker, i don't know if i will go to dark it will almost look black

main Menu text are ok but what aboy inside text like:

Show All Accounts
List / Modify Admins
Create Admins
List / Modify Resellers
Create Resellers
Manage Reseller Packages
Edit Passwords

and so on...

the color is "very lite gray" I know that was a kind of design for that, but users don't buy this skin just for nice icons.. it must be easy to read, navigate and to work with it.

Can you tell me if it's ready to be multilingual i have polish and french languages ...lokong for German, italian, Spanish ...anyone... :)

?

For sure I am gonna buy it from you, but there is no order option for it yet on your webpage... I think you wpuld send an Paypal url for it with 15%discount :)

Am I right :)

Back