New DA Skin Coming Soon

I thought i made that darker also no??

It is 100% multilingual language ready.. we just need the languages and the nice thing is there are only about 4 or 5 pages that need a little extra coding from what you might have for enhanced.. if that to be honest.

I see your eager to buy and play.. I will be back in 45 mins and at that time i will add it to our order form and post a coupon code for everyone :)

The phone number on your website gets answered under a different company name.

Is it you?

Please either call me or email me (info below in sig).

Thanks.

Jeff

Yeah it's me, my main corp is OverMedia, not yet up online but it's going to need be since we are launching a lot of new stuff, ForumThemes.com, SiteLogo.com, HostAuctions.com All don't have anything but will..

Anyways :) yeah that's me, I just have to make something to eat and I will give you a call if you would like. Or i can email you but how can i help you?

Last edited:
I've just tried the demo and the firefox problem is a show stopper for us, but besides that it's a really nice skin.

I've noticed another problem.
1)click on "Domain Administration",
2)now try another menu item

The links from the menu don't work anymore. It seems they don't keep the current domain if you don't chose a domain in the domains list.

Last edited:
We are going to figure something out to get it to work in firefox, please don't give up on it just yet.

Hmm, what do you mean it doesn't get the current domain? Sorry I'll be honest i don't fully know how that part works.

Thanks
William Wilson

I've was editing my post when you wrote yours ;) Try my two steps.
And I won't give up, I'll watch this skin closely ;).

Here is another suggestion for improvement. Make the menu follow up on where we are (what page or what section) because since there is no breadcrumb, there is no easy nav besides the menu and since it goes back to its initial state as soon as we land on a page, we have to waste time to open it back to the way it was. In short keep the menu just like it was when we clicked on an item.

HEHE :) I am fast

First thing,

IT WORKS IN FIREFOX NOW!! :) No Menu Problem :) Happy

2nd, since we didn't want to put this in frames we can't make it stay in that position.

Last thing I will read your last post and see if i can figure out what i am doing wrong.. come chat with me on live chat on my website and explain :) let's get this fixed and i'll give you a better discount if you want it.

interfasys said:
I've was editing my post when you wrote yours ;) Try my two steps.
And I won't give up, I'll watch this skin closely ;).

Here is another suggestion for improvement. Make the menu follow up on where we are (what page or what section) because since there is no breadcrumb, there is no easy nav besides the menu and since it goes back to its initial state as soon as we land on a page, we have to waste time to open it back to the way it was. In short keep the menu just like it was when we clicked on an item.

Product has been added to our order system

Come on everyone give us a chance give it a try and take advantage of the 15% off

Coupon Code: NewSkins

Thanks
William Wilson

cpskins said:
HEHE :) I am fast

First thing,

IT WORKS IN FIREFOX NOW!! :) No Menu Problem :) Happy

2nd, since we didn't want to put this in frames we can't make it stay in that position.

Last thing I will read your last post and see if i can figure out what i am doing wrong.. come chat with me on live chat on my website and explain :) let's get this fixed and i'll give you a better discount if you want it.
I just did a new test and yes, the menu now always knows which domain is managed.
About the menu persistence, it has nothing to do with frames, you can achieve this with Javascript.
Since we live in different timezone, I'll see if you're around tonight so that I can explain what I mean better ;)

Just had a question for anyone willing to respond..

What do you think of our pricing.. we want your honest answer here. I never know what to price products at and it's hard because i started off in the cpanel market.

Thank you

William Wilson

Here is what I've run into.

- Plugin links out of place.
Either put them in line with the advanced section links, or even better, have a seperate plugin category.
Right now for example on the admin level, the first plugin shows up under the advanced category but any others of off-center right. All other levels seem to have the same issue.

- On the admin level, when expanding the Account Manager menu, it freezed half-way through Edit passwords.

- On quite a few of the drop down menu's that lower half of the pixels seem to get chopped off. So for example, a g looks like a q etc.

cpskins said:
Just had a question for anyone willing to respond..

What do you think of our pricing.. we want your honest answer here. I never know what to price products at and it's hard because i started off in the cpanel market.

Thank you

William Wilson

You asked, :)

I looked at your skins, and they're very nice, clean, professional looking, however I think they're very overpriced.

For instance. I've got 30+ servers, if I wanted an unlimited package for the 3 DA skins, I'm looking at more than $600. Then, according to your site, if I'm reading it wrong, * $15 Annual Renewal Fee Per License. That'd kill me in a budget hosting market.

I haven't mentioned it before you asked because I think you've done some good work here, and I'm SURE you deserve the price you're asking, it's just in MY situation, it's not cost effective to offer these skins.

Ok, you asked for our 2cents, I think I adjusted mine for inflation - gave ya the nickles worth :)

BTW: Very Nice work on the skins

hostpc.com said:
You asked, :)

I looked at your skins, and they're very nice, clean, professional looking, however I think they're very overpriced.

For instance. I've got 30+ servers, if I wanted an unlimited package for the 3 DA skins, I'm looking at more than $600. Then, according to your site, if I'm reading it wrong, * $15 Annual Renewal Fee Per License. That'd kill me in a budget hosting market.

I haven't mentioned it before you asked because I think you've done some good work here, and I'm SURE you deserve the price you're asking, it's just in MY situation, it's not cost effective to offer these skins.

Ok, you asked for our 2cents, I think I adjusted mine for inflation - gave ya the nickles worth :)

BTW: Very Nice work on the skins

Thank you for the feedback, you pointed out something i need to change on my website. on Unlimited it's only 20% of the listed price so your looking at $40 to renew :) pretty cheap but i need to list that. Now if you looking at buying multiple licenses we always welcome people to come talk to me as i am pretty good with pricing and giving discounts where they need be. For example if you wanted Unlimited on all 3 i can give it to you for $450 which you can save $150.. then each year on renewal on those it's only $120..

Put it this way, ANYONE interested in licenses please come talk to me and we will work out a price that fits both of us.

If anyone wants to see live demos of any of our other skins just let me know.

Thanks
William Wilson

Nice to see that the Firefox visual bug has been squashed.
There is a small vertical spacing problem (visible in E-Mail Management). The last menu entry is cut in half.

If you can find a way to keep the menu open as a breadcrumb, you have a killer skin.

Cpskins, we had done a french translation of your skins before you baught them back from cpthemes.com.

I have sent you a pm about this but never recieved any reply :
Will we ever get the free licence promised by cpthemes in return for the french translation ?

edit : it was for the ace skin

(aldready posted in the post below bt it seems cpskins is more active here..
sorry for the HS)

Feel ree to contact me at [email protected]. I didn't know you could get PMs in this forum. We are always looking for language translators and am more then happy to give you a license but we might have a few modifications that need to be done if that's okay before we can offer you a free license.

Back