New documentation

Thank you Martynas. New documentation is definitely the next step and it's looking good.

I am not seeing any mobile responsive elements however. Is that planned?

Wow, it's looks very nice! Good job!
Maybe make text in "On this page" column more dark, to make it more separated from main content in the middle.
Maybe add "dark theme"?

Currently the design trend is Mobile first (make sure mobile works first, then expand to desktop).

However I think most sysadmins will manage their server on a desktop/laptop, not on a phone?

Or are many here reading manuals/managing server on the phone?

However I think most sysadmins will manage their server on a desktop/laptop, not on a phone?

Personally 90% of the time I am using the web version but responsiveness also takes into account different desktop screen sizes too.

If I'm not at a terminal I will often use my phone to perform tasks that I may or may not have to skim the guide for. It's not the end of the world though.

Currently the design trend is Mobile first (make sure mobile works first, then expand to desktop).

I am a reader yes, then managing later on the desktop. But I mostly read docs on my mobile. Maybe a habit.

+1 for making it responsive, most of them times I use PC but sometimes if I am not at home I do some tasks on the phone.

Hi.

The most confusion for me is relation between Resellers, Users etc.

So to have a simple user do I have to create first a reseller? And why if I create a reseller I need a domain? The domain I want to integrate with a user.

This relation Reseller, User, Domain it is very weird. There is a documentation where this is explained?

Regards,
George B.

Hi.

The most confusion for me is relation between Resellers, Users etc.

So to have a simple user do I have to create first a reseller? And why if I create a reseller I need a domain? The domain I want to integrate with a user.

This relation Reseller, User, Domain it is very weird. There is a documentation where this is explained?

Regards,
George B.

So to have a simple user do I have to create first a reseller?

The user "admin" itself is not only an administrator but a reseller too. What I do is creating users directly with the admin account - no need to create additional reseller that way.

You can simplify it that way:

- User is a domain(s) owner;
- Reseller is an User who is able to create other users;
- Admin is a Reseller who is able to create other resellers and configure the server settings.

I find the documentation very clear, but it is very unfortunate that it is not yet responsive.

Perhaps a little more can be written about the standard DA scripts and LetsEncrypt. Also wrong is some information about the adjustment of the control panel to via SSL.

But I assume this is gradually being supplemented.

I'm on the phone all the time it seems. Not being responsive is not a big deal though. You'd be surprised how much of the web is yet to be responsive and that hasn't stopped anyone from being active on a phone.

Back