New install without suPHP

afnaf

Verified User
Hello. We are going to reinstall all our servers with Cloudlinux. And with Cloudlinux we do not have the same use for suPHP. We want to have Apache 2.4, PHP 5.4 and the ability to use APC and so on. What is the best php-handler to use for us with this combination? Also how do we install this, do we need Custombuild 2.0 or just 1.2? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much guys, can anyone show me what to have in the options.conf for that setup.

My experience is that mod_ruid2 in custombuild 2.0 is stable for use in production, I am running it on all my servers. If you choose mod_ruid2, I therfor recommend custombuild 2.0, so that you can have support for mod_ruid2 in custombuild. Here is custombuild 2.0 faq: http://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=44743

I would also like some reasons for not using mod_ruid2. We've run it on all da servers with custombuild 1.2 and working perfectly.

Same here, using mod_ruid2 since CB 1.1 and now with CB 2.0, is stable, is fast and no errors at all.

I also agree that CB2.0 for mod_ruid2 is stable enough.

Regards

Back