New License is invalid: Unable to read the contents of the license

ion

Hello,
I bought the Lifetime License DA on 12-03-2005 but unfortunately since 12-25-2005 the updating is not correct, there're some errors :
1. *** An error has occurred while trying to update the software ***
2.*** An error has occurred while trying to update the license file ***
This is an automated message notifying you that an error has occurred while trying to update the license file.
The generated message is as follows:
New License is invalid: Unable to read the contents of the license<br>
<br>
Please contact JBMC-Software, including the error message. Failure to do so could result in an inactive control panel.

My License ID 10991

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Is everything reported good to go in the client area?
Have you tried updating the license manually.

You should probably contact support as well.

You might try this from shell:

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate "https://www.directadmin.com/cgi-bin/licenseupdate?lid=xxxxx&uid=yyyyy" -O /usr/local/directadmin/conf/license.key
xxxxx = DA license number
yyyyy = Your Client ID number

How can I change the IP adress of the Lifetime License for I have the opportunity to buy the new one at directadmin.com. It seems to me that the reseller DA in Russia - Consult IT LTD (directadmin.ru, eserver.ru) deceived me by selling me the Internal Lisence. To my mind the Reselling Limitations of DirectAdmin Partner Agreement were broken
...Partners may not sell DirectAdmin licenses by themselves. All licenses purchased at internal rates must be included in with new dedicated server sale...

So what do I have at that moment ( from the 1 month of purchasing the License):
1.I have paid 300 USD (I haven't any business relations with the seller exept the moment of purchasing the License)
2. Updates are not allowed. (* You are not allowed to run this program *)
3. There is no access to Client Area (The seller hasn't grant me any login and password)
4.There are no replies for my emails from JBMC Software and there is no telephone number on the web site, Livechat is always offline

I have no idea about what sould I do?
:confused:

You should contact the DA sales team and explain the problem to them. Their contact information is on the DirectAdmin main site.

Jeff

Back