New Skin - DA-Free

thank you dugalex :)
adding it to the available skins users get to choose from

Hey everyone...
can we get a general vote for this skin?
like, dont like, want to see something changed??
Im kind of thinking this work would be something for the community to help with??
thanks
PS I like it, so how about some replies?

I don';t see any information in either thread about the license under which these skins are released. Is there any license at all? Do you hold copyright? Is the source encrypted? Can we make changes?

Jeff

Jeff dugalex said this a few posts back, and I can verify there are NO encoded parts and all is open, he does keep his link on the footer along with credits to the icon place, and there is nothing wrong with that.....
but I havent found anything that was encrypted
all that we have here is a very nice skin and we all owe sir dugalex a thank you and some......?

maybe this should be something like the CC3?, or the copy left?

but dugalex, my friend, you should put some type of nail in it lol
so people cant just copy and sell without restrictions

Well, if anyone want's to help we can do all that and keep it free.

Last edited:
I don';t see any information in either thread about the license under which these skins are released. Is there any license at all? Do you hold copyright? Is the source encrypted? Can we make changes?

Jeff

Even if I put some kind of license people are still gonna change things and do whatever since I wont know so I didn't bother writing one. I might do that actually :)

yes they will, but hate to see the skin for sale somewhere and cant do much about it:(
just like encryption, it wont stop anyone but at least you have some sort of protection .

It does not work Version 1.48

It does not work:
No install.sh script was found. Script is not executed.
Error with install script

Are you trying to install this as a plugin or as a skin?

To install go to: Reseller Panel > Skin Manager and install the skin from there.

Back