New user

rajeevk

Verified User
I am new to Direct Admin, so please be patient. I also searched all the postings, and did not find an answer.

Since an Admin is a user, why don't I see admin when I pull up the user list? I am not planning on creating resellers, or reselling at this point. I will just be hosting 1 domain (maybe subdomains) at this point. Do I really need to create a new user?

It says I need to create a new package before I can create a user, as if I was reselling. Would I give the full bandwidth to my one user (in my case)?

Thanks

The admin does not have quotas, the admin cant be disabled, the admin cant create sites. Therefore, there is no reason for the admin to be listed as a user.

Chris

Hello,

Because Admins are.... Admins... and they show up in the "Show Admins" screen. The reason they are separated is to just make sure they arn't confused with regular Users... You do have a valid point in that they could logically be there, they just arn't :) (Note: Admin's can create sites and have all the user stuff, but just doesn't by default)

John

Back