Ordering and billing

Quid

Verified User
Im looking for some kinda ordering and billing software that works with paypal and others. Looking for a cheap or better yet free version. Well anyways what is everybody else useing?

Quid,

Does "whois.cart" fit your needs?

See:
http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170

If not then can you simply set up a form on your website to take the customer information, then use a PayPal subscription button to get payment, then manually create the account yourself?

It appears that DA itself uses this method; it's fairly straightforward.

Jeff

It doesn't have it yet? Geez. :D I should sell my billing system. :p

* Clients can login and modify their space/bandwidth quota (we offer unlimited everything else).

* Accounts are created automagickally after my approval. I could do real-time, but I don't really like that.

* PP accounts are automagickally billed whenever payment is due. I don't like PP's auto pay thing, but maybe. I'm sure some of my PP people wouldn't mind it.

* I'll be choosing one of those ripoff CC processing systems soon and itergrating it somehow.

Who knows what I'll add. I'm just doing it for fun right now; I'd rewrite most of it if I were to give it away or sell it.

We'll see. I'm so busy as is I don't think I could juggle the required time.

Last edited:
l0rdphi1 said:
It doesn't have it yet? Geez. :D I should sell my billing system. :p
Maybe you should, Phi1 :) .

*PP accounts are automagickally billed whenever payment is due. I don't like PP's auto pay thing, but maybe. I'm sure some of my PP people wouldn't mind it.
I suppose automatically-billed accounts are better than manual billing (I know; I bill on the 20th of each month; that's today) but the subscriptions are really better for everyone concerned; you get paid on time and you don't have to bill, and your customer doesn't have to worry about it.

The customer still maintains full control as the customer controls whether to continue with the billing or cancel it at any time.

I'll be choosing one of those ripoff CC processing systems soon and itergrating it somehow.
It didn't take whois.cart too long at all to add the CC processor we use and resell to our clients.

Jeff

Back