overwrite disable_function for an user

which custom plugin you are talking about ?
I meant, you need to create your plugin for edit snufflepagas.conf

so no simple step, Because I not use too much on this protection.

if you want simple, you just need seperate conf like LOW / MEDIUM / HIGH protection and place in safety place like
/usr/local/php74/lib/php.con.f/snufflepagas.LOW.conf

and set php flag for user
Code:
php_admin_value[sp.configuration_file] = //usr/local/php74/lib/php.con.f/snufflepagas.LOW.conf

Okay so how I will associate with users like I have to set low file to user ABC and user XYZ will have high file

Hello,

For PHP-FPM you can use /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/php/php-fpm55.conf for customizing it. Restart of PHP-FPM is required.
Or use /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/php/<domainname>.ini for PHP-FastCGI
Hello
I’ve used this file for overwrite. But if I type phpinfo() it's correct (exec is enable) but the function is still disabled

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-04 131010.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-04 131010.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2022-08-04 131115.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-04 131115.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
First of all the file "/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/php/php-fpm55.conf" is applicable only for PHP 5.5 if you use another PHP version, the name will reflect the used PHP version: "/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/php/php-fpm72.conf"

Secondly, you are advised not to edit the file directly. You might modify a template instead of it.

Thirdly, if you want to manage a list of disabled function through "/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/<username>/php/php-fpm*.conf" (through DirectAdmin interface at admin level actually) the disabled functions list in a global php.ini should be empty.

Back