PHP-FPM won't start.

needhelppp

Verified User
HI.
Im testing this PHp handler, with Apache and ModSecurity. I chose it, but after installation it won't start. I was told that it need a domain/website on a system to work. So I added a domain, and restored (with some errors) a user with more domains and websites. But it still wont start.
When I press start button in Services list, it shows this error:
Cannot find the script in /etc/systemd/system, /usr/lib/systemd/system, nor /lib/systemd/system
/lib/systemd/system/php-fpm74.service

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Now I have tried to switch from fastcgi to php-fpm and rebuild PHP. Build got stuck (maybe not enough memory, it keeps happening quite often lately with CustumBuild builds), reloaded page a bit later, shows php-fpm74 process not started again...

1GB RAM 1GB SWAP in a VPS. But I don't think that is the issue for php-fpm. For tailing builds maybe..

Most likely your server was running out of memory when it's compiling the sources. Please note, a minimum 1GB of memory is required (2+ GB is preferred), with at least 2 GB of swap memory. For more information about the requirement, you can go to https://www.directadmin.com/install.php

Well, it builds php just fine when I select fastcgi, So I dont see the reason why it wont build it when I select php-fpm. It just wont start after that, and have no idea why.

I assume some of the builds require more RAM and CPU power than others. I guess this one is one of those. It seem to work fine on more powerful system. Thanks you guys.

Back