Phpmyadmin not found

insha

Verified User
After last update phpmyadmin 4.93 on my openlitespeed web server i get not found page when oppening serverhostname/phpmyadmin
I tried again to install in custombuild, not working.
What to do?

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
After last update phpmyadmin 4.93 on my openlitespeed web server i get not found page when oppening serverhostname/phpmyadmin
I tried again to install in custombuild, not working.
What to do?
Is the same happening on anydomain.com/phpMyAdmin ?

insha

Verified User
Is the same happening on anydomain.com/phpMyAdmin ?
Yes redirect to domain.com/phpmyadmin
Not oppening, maybe because ols, i dont know for sure, should i open ticket or send you in private my server details?

copernic

Verified User
I have the same problem on a VPS with openlitespeed (error 404), I checked at the admin and user level
No worries about a second VPS without openlitespeed.

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
It was a permissions error in /usr/local/lsws/conf/ips.conf. Just replaced "apache" with "webapps" there and restarted OpenLiteSpeed service to fix it. Permanent fix should be added to DA pre-release binaries soon.

Thank you!

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Pre-release binaries are now available with the fix that changes "apache" to "webapps" for /var/www/html when accessing /phpMyAdmin (or other webapps) on an IP that has not been assigned to anyone.

After getting the new binaries, run:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build rewrite_confs
John

uvhost

Verified User
Pre-release binaries are now available with the fix that changes "apache" to "webapps" for /var/www/html when accessing /phpMyAdmin (or other webapps) on an IP that has not been assigned to anyone.

After getting the new binaries, run:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build rewrite_confs
John

My PHPMyAdmin is not working, it keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. I have tried following your advice but it didn't solve the issue. I have personal license which does not qualify for ticket support. Any idea how can solve this issue?