[PLUGIN] Plugin for Zyro Site Builder

What is the price for hosting company ?
You write only :
100% Free!
We charge only hosting providers
(so it's not Free !)

To have information, we have no choice on your site, we have to register.

NOTE : there is a big problem on your soft.
It seems that all CSS code are in the page, and not external !
It's really a big problem. It's impossible to have real website like that.

Last edited:
PLease dont make the user confuse , dont to be lie , you charge the fee :

$2.99 for 1 hosting IP address; per month?

how about this?

I don't think I'm confused. It appears to me that it's free for end users, but that there's a monthly charge to hosting providers who want to use it.

Is that correct?

Jeff

This plugin redirects you to Zyro Site Builder where you can build your website easily.
Where's your link to the site-builder, so we can see if we want to sue it?

Does it run on our server or yours?

Do the sites run on our server or yours?

Jeff

It is nice to get comments on Zyro website builder. As we are developers of this products, we have made a decision to dedicate separate domain Site.pro to better serve hosting providers.
Now all hosting providers will be able to use Site.pro builder with more features and more plans to choose from.

Of course free version for hosting providers is available and hostings who need more features, such as white label or more builder tools, can buy Premium version.

Maybe I don't understand the single IP# restriction. Do you mean it will only work with DirctAdmin on one IP#, or that it will not work on sites with their own IP# unless licensed for each IP#?

Thanks.

Jeff

Thank you for question.

When you create Free license or buy Premium for hosting provider at Site.pro, it means that this license will be valid for assigned server IP. Usually 1 server has 1 DirectAdmin panel and 1 IP. So, there is no limits how many sites were created with Site.pro website builder and hosted on this particular server with its IP.

at one time there was another plugin available, and cant remember the name but it was 100 times better than this, Im sorry but its not worth even 2 dollars a month :p
its here somewhere and it was okay and free, really free
I would rather offer a WordPress site and the 1000000's of free templates that are better out of the box
and Did I mention free?
sorry just not worth it :(

Last edited:
Worth it or not is in the eye of the beholder; I hope you're not trying to make that designation for everyone.

What I want to know is why I shouldn't offer it to my clients? Just what problem(s) am I likely to have as a result of offering it?

Jeff

well as a web designer person, I think most all of the "Site Builders" have a lot to desire, and If I ended up having to automate something I would use WordPress, so many themes out there and many are plug-n-play while others need a bit of fine tuning , oh and I finally remembered the other one was called WiseNav, it ok as far site builders go but still no where near what I would want, this Site Builder stuff has been going on a long time now and as of yet havent seen anything that said ""That's It""
JMHO

When you create Free license or buy Premium for hosting provider at Site.pro, it means that this license will be valid for assigned server IP. Usually 1 server has 1 DirectAdmin panel and 1 IP. So, there is no limits how many sites were created with Site.pro website builder and hosted on this particular server with its IP.
I'm still not sure what you mean. If the user has his own IP# can he use your site builder even though it's licensed for the server IP? Or do we need a license for each IP# on which our users want to use it?

Jeff

well as a web designer person, I think most all of the "Site Builders" have a lot to desire, and If I ended up having to automate something I would use WordPress, so many themes out there and many are plug-n-play while others need a bit of fine tuning , oh and I finally remembered the other one was called WiseNav, it ok as far site builders go but still no where near what I would want, this Site Builder stuff has been going on a long time now and as of yet havent seen anything that said ""That's It""
JMHO
Lots of people like the flexibility and ease of use of WordPress. Including me. But that doesn't mean we hosting providers don't want to offeer a SiteBuilder, if just to satisfy the checklist a prospect may be (sometimes subconsciously) considering when choosing a hoting company.

I'm sure some will like this one, some will like others. Please, when suggesting that a product advertised on DirectAdmin forums may not be a good fit for us, give specific examples as to why; while your opinions are valuable, theyre not much of an indicator of what our opinions might be unless you give some insight into how you reached your opinion.

Thanks.

Jeff

I'm still not sure what you mean. If the user has his own IP# can he use your site builder even though it's licensed for the server IP? Or do we need a license for each IP# on which our users want to use it?

Jeff

Let me try to explain in the right way:) Site.pro website builder is assigned only to server IP, in most cases one server has 1 IP, so hosting company can have as many website created with site.pro builder for this particular server with IP. If hosting company wants to have builder on other servers, so it will need to buy more licenses.

End user can have any IP, because only hosting server IP matters. And there is no restriction how many website can be created for one licenses IP on hosting server.

JMHO

Website builder like our site.pro is a tool for those clients, who has no web designing and programming skills. It is quote understandable that web professional will choose something like wordpress, but most of web users don't know any other way how to create website only to hire somebody. That is why more and more users search on google for something like "easy website builder", because it a way to save money, time and a lot of money. I expect web builder in near future to become more advanced and popular among users....yes, it is along way to become perfect, but nobody said it would be easy.

Thank for your opinion! :)

I expect web builder in near future to become more advanced and popular among users....yes, it is along way to become perfect, but nobody said it would be easy.
I've seen exactly this sentiment posted over and over again for at least ten years. Yes, thos eof us in the hosting busiess would likely benefit by including a website builder. As long as it worked well and without error, because what we don't need is more support calls.

I'm interested in testing website builders and choosing one, but I'm not interested in having to spend a lot of money to do so because I've been disappointed and left in the lurch before.

But that's just my opinion.

Jeff

Back