Poll: how do you rate DirectAdmin support?

How do you rate DirectAdmin support?

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ericc

Verified User
Due to recent discussions on subject, it would be interestingto know, how do you rate your experience with DA support.

This is a better way indeed. They have issues now due toe the enormous cPanel flow, but normally it's very good. Hopefully voters will keep this issue in mind, because this should be temporarily.
I choose 4/5 stars since some isseus on the forum are known/read but not replied to. Which is pity. Otherwise I had given them 5 stars.

I choose 4/5 stars since some isseus on the forum are known/read but not replied to. Which is pity. Otherwise I had given them 5 stars.

I also stay at 4/5, because 5 would be somewhat perfect for me and for the sake of simplicity there is no 4.5 mark.

I'm a newbie to DA. I have used cPanel more than 15 years . But 4 months back I moved to DA due to the high pricing of cPanel. DA license fee is very fair. Well speraking about the technical side of DA its working very smoothly and still I didn't get any major issues. They have improved the web mail interface than the cPanel. I want to give a small suggestion for DA. If you want to get more customers please attach a tool to transfer accounts from cPanel to DirectAdmin. I gave 5 stars for DA

I want to give a small suggestion for DA. If you want to get more customers please attach a tool to transfer accounts from cPanel to DirectAdmin.
That might be a great suggestion for the feature/suggestions section. Would make life a lot easier for cPanel movers.

After reading some users complaints, I understand, that selling a control panel for server is a huge task with huge responsibility. If I could turn time back, perhaps I would add that missing one star for DA staffs patience, as I don't have that much of it.

so to be honest (i am cPanel user since 2003 with dozens of servers) the cPanel support was lousy until 2011, then GREAT, problems analyzed within 5 minutes, since August 2019 the support is LUSY!

To the DA support, now and then it goes fast and then again during days of nothing, I'm honestly afraid if I have to rely on the DA support in an emergency...

I have to say, I agree..... DA support is hit or miss.... perhaps some kind of notification to say where you are in the list would be useful....

I don't use support much. When I have they have helped right away within a few hours. I haven't used Cpanel support either. The DA community is the best around...

For all DA efforts and help I rated 4 stars.
I rated 1 less because on response time which is sometimes long.

Back