"Power Reseller"

psycho

Verified User
Hey,
I am trying to think about a option to let a user an option to create resellers without having full access (like admin)
Which files you think I will need to edit?
user.conf?

I will need to build it as a plugin (3rd not built-in in the da code) right?

:/ Hmm.. Any idea's? some info about it? someone tried it before?

Thanks
guy.

It might be better to just bump the user up to the reseller level since the way your suggesting/wanting todo would basicly require making of your own mini reseller/user level for DirectAdmin.

jmstacey said:
It might be better to just bump the user up to the reseller level since the way your suggesting/wanting todo would basicly require making of your own mini reseller/user level for DirectAdmin.
I "just" want to modify it and to allow a reseller to open resellers as Admin can.. but when he dont have access to add admins / control some very important settings

Still.. Any idea's? - I know it possible Cause I saw someone from israel that have done that.

:) Thanks

guy.

you COULD add the user as admin, and edit a skin and cut out all the privelages you wouldn't want the user to have. I don't believe that an admin (in SSH) has any more privelages then a reseller/user.

I wouldn't recommend this, but just a quick suggestion.

WildFyre said:
you COULD add the user as admin, and edit a skin and cut out all the privelages you wouldn't want the user to have. I don't believe that an admin (in SSH) has any more privelages then a reseller/user.

I wouldn't recommend this, but just a quick suggestion.
Thanks for the idea
but I found an another one :)

Thanks anyway

what's ur idea ?

psycho, can u tell me please what technique have u used ?

Back