[PREVIEW] Billing for DirectAdmin

This software is extremely beta imo

A. things just dont work
B. its main design has been done in russian, i see its been translated but still.....
C. there are only 3 payment options, of which i would only use 1 of them, ( paypal ) and the only currency it supports is USD and EUR, which is no good for anyone outside of those countrys

I have a problem in VistaBilling

I use VistaBilling Demo License when I install finish
I found this problem

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 31457280 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/httpsocket.class.php on line 248

What happen ? :eek:

When I increase the memory size in the php.ini

memory_limit = 50M

Result

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/httpsocket.class.php on line 248

but when I decrease Memory to 8192 byte VistaBilling not show in the DA menu

It looks like 52428800 is still not enough which is a bit odd. But you definitely don't want to decrease to 8192. I don't know why you tried decreasing memory.

I would not use this software at all until its really ready for release.

I cant install the demo plugin :

Result

Details:

Unable to resolve http:

What can i do ?

The good address is : http://vistabilling.ru/vBilling.php

But when I installed this plugin, i've this error message :

Details:

vBilling successfully downloaded
plugin.tar.gz extracted
install.sh has been run:

Warning: file_get_contents(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/install/install.php on line 455 Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.vistabilling.ru/license.php): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/install/install.php on line 455 Plugin Installed!

When I go in the billing section, I've this error message :
"The license key is absent. Please enter license key."

Last edited:
here is the file

here is the file i try to install it myself right now

the results:

Plugin Uploaded

Details

plugin.tar.gz extracted
install.sh has been run:

Zend Optimizer not installed

This file was encoded by the Zend Encoder / Zend SafeGuard Suite

In order to run it, please install the freely available Zend Optimizer, version 2.1.0 or later.
What is the Zend Optimizer?

The Zend Optimizer is one of the most popular PHP plugins for performance-improvent, and has been freely available since the early days of PHP 4. It improves performance by taking PHP's intermediate code through multiple Optimization Passes, which replace inefficient code patterns with efficient code blocks. The replacement code blocks perform exactly the same operations as the original code, only faster.

In addition to performance-improvement, the Zend Optimizer also enables PHP to transparently load files encoded by the Zend Encoder or Zend SafeGuard Suite.

The Zend Optimizer is a freely-available product from Zend Technologies. Zend Technologies is the company that develops the scripting engine of PHP, also known as the Zend Engine.
Plugin Installed!

after the instal off zend:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'admin_vBilling'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/db.class.php on line 39 Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'admin_vBilling'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/db.class.php on line 39 Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'admin_vBilling'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/db.class.php on line 39 Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'admin_vBilling'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/db.class.php on line 39

Îøèáêà - Íå óäàëîñü âûïîëíèòü SQL-çàïðîñ íà ïðîâåðêó íàëè÷èè òàáëèöû
(Access denied for user 'admin_vBilling'@'localhost' (using password: YES))'
â ñöåíàðèè /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/class/domains.class.php
â ñòðîêå 15

Well not all is readable by me, i think this sucks

after reinstalling the plugin:

Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/lang.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 127 Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/lang.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 127 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/lang.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 127 Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/image.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 128 Warning: main(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/image.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 128 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/templates/enhanced_vB/lang/nl/image.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/source/kernel.php on line 128

i changed the language back to english for the admin and now it works!
i just need to test it

i trie to attach the plugin but is doesent work

all seems well with this plugin :)
No we only need a api so it will be of use
as creating a page where users can order a domain and become a new client

Last edited:
Stupid!

Not the plugin but me!

Since the plugins dicovers all users automaticly there is no need for a special script for integration.

The DA API will do the job.
Only thing is that users will be active even if payment is not verified.

But then again you can always suspend them.

I think this is the plugin i have been waiting for.

To bad it needed three installs

The website seems down, none of the download links work and no contact with the developers. What a pity, looks like a good product.

If you click on the VistaBilling username, and then look at all posts by the user you'll see that VistaBilling's last post was on February 28th, 2007, six and a half months ago.

The main site, in Russian, here, works, and still shows a link to DirectAdmin.

The contact us page is here.

No, I don't know Russian, but I do know a bit of the alphabet.

I'd try the contact email addresses listed on the latter page to see if it gets you anywhere.

Jeff

Dear users,

Sorry for our absence.

Now we work above the new version of VistaBilling.
We`ll declare an exact times of release of a product later.
We`ll notify all registred users by e-mail.

After release of the new version you can try again a 1 month demo.

At present we do not recommend to use old the version and we ask you to wait new release.

With the best regards,
VistaBilling support team.

Hello,

I do not arrive has to make telechager the file by my waiter while passing by the page php, somebody here has a direct URL for the download ?

I thank you well.
Nicolas

Hello,

I'am register & order demo license & install in DA
error message

Code:
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors : tar returned error code 512

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

Hi
downloading this billing system it shows such error

Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/vBilling/plugin.tar.gz : tar: Unrecognized archive format: Inappropriate file type or format tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors. : tar returned error code 256

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

Back