problem after install imap

Apache is running but sites are not loading. Test site veramailing dot com

It seems Apache is running. When I try to visit veramailing dot com/index.html I get a 404 not found wich seem to be generated from 404.shtml in your public_html folder.

However when visiting veramailing dot com/index.php it just does not work, and page never load. So this tells me the problem is with PHP.

So first try to reload or restart PHP. If that does not help, then try to recompile PHP in custombuild:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build php n

If it still does not work, it must be a bug in the imap install script at https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=341 , please contact DirectAdmin support at tickets.directadmin.com then.

Thanks for the reply.
Here is some log:

mod_hostinglimits: Error on LVE enter: LVE(1176) HANDLER(proxy:unix:/usr/local/php56/sockets/xucjihru.sock|fcgi://localhost) HOSTNAME(www.cmcper.org) URL(/index.php/directorio-y-mapa/medicos/item/nephtali-alfonso-ortiz-lucio) TID(30932) errno (7) Read more: http://e.cloudlinux.com/MHL-E2BIG min_uid (1000)
[Tue Aug 06 19:23:47.898379 2019] [deflate:error] [pid 30749:tid 140126419986176] [client 207.46.13.213:7073] AH01385: Zlib error -2 flushing zlib output buffer ((null))

It seems Apache is running. When I try to visit veramailing dot com/index.html I get a 404 not found wich seem to be generated from 404.shtml in your public_html folder.

However when visiting veramailing dot com/index.php it just does not work, and page never load. So this tells me the problem is with PHP.

So first try to reload or restart PHP. If that does not help, then try to recompile PHP in custombuild:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build php n

If it still does not work, it must be a bug in the imap install script at https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=341 , please contact DirectAdmin support at tickets.directadmin.com then.

Thi was the first that I did before posting. Thanks

Please try to look for errors an clues in php-fpm log file at: /usr/local/phpXX/var/log/ (change xx with you PHP version number). Hopefully you will find som clues in the log file.

But because this happen after you run the imap script, I would recommend to contact DirectAdmin support and give them access to look at the server.

To try to revert the change after the imap install script, and hopefully get your sites up again: please check if this file exist:

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/fpm/configure.phpXX

XX would be the PHP version number, so if you have more then one PHP version, you would have more then one configure.phpXX file.

If you have not manually added that file previous, then you can just delete it (all of them if you have multiple php versions), or you could edit them and remove these two lines:

Code:
--with-imap=/usr/local/php-imap \
--with-imap-ssl \

Please note that if the last line in the file is the one you remove, then you must remove the \ character from the remaining last line. The last line must never have \ at the end.

After removing these lines or deleting the files, then try to recompile PHP again.

Last edited:
If you're running cloudlinux, why don't you use php selector which comes included and just activate this php module inside the customer control panel?

My suggestion is just leave directadmin's php installation as basic as possible and configure everything inside cloudlinux's php selector.

Back