Problems here.. but don't know how to tell...

jeffery

Verified User
Hm, Let's have a picture first :
pic1.jpg

See the difference of the circled account, right?

They both belong to reseller : "hkjzone".

However, for the "0" one, "hkjzone" cannot see it or search it.
"admin" can see it, but cannot apply skin using "apply to all user".

This means that those account are not belong to "hkjzone" nor "admin".

Those account have problem on usage and bandwidth logging and some sort of other problems.

Any clues, why those accounts happen?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,

"0" means the account was just created and hasn't been tallied yet. "0.0000" means it's been tallied, but nothign is happening yet. If the Reseller can't see his own user, then the user is missing from the /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller/users.list file.

Any user who is not in a usres.list file will not be tallied.

John

Then Everything I need to do is add the name back to the required file?

In fact, why those names are missing in the file?

Hello,

Yes, just re-add them.

They might be missing if a command was issued by the Reseller, but while it was executing the Reseller clicked "back" before it finished. Before the "back" paged finished reloading, the original command completed (in the background) which saved the correct settings. But because the "back" process still hasn't finished, when it does, it will be saving the config files with old outdated data because it read in the old data before the new data was written, but it overwrote it with the old data again.

John

The domain of missed account is unresolvable..
after adding the name in the reseller's file, the domain is still unresolvable!

What should I do then??

Thanks!

The problem seems be fixed now..

What I mention is, will the domain owned by the account missing in the file "/usr/local/directadmin/data/users/reseller/users.list" be unresolvable?

If so, adding the name in the said file, will still cannot make the domain resolves?

:confused:

Hello,

It will resolve if it has a zone. The users.list file doesn't affect dns resolving, unless the domain wasn't added in the first place :)

John

Back