Problems on fresh installation:Errors encountered while creating domain. Not adding domain to /etc/named.conf

youyoums

Verified User
After fresh installation in centos 7 x64,when i want to Create Reseller,I see this errors:

Unix User created successfully

User's System Quotas set
User's data directory created successfully
Domains directory created successfully
Domains directory created successfully in user's home

Ftp: Unable to read the system ftp passwd file to add the user to it.

Errors encountered while creating domain. Not adding domain to /etc/named.conf
Error Creating Domain

User added to ssh config file.
Reseller's package directory created successfully

Reseller created

This is the installation record:
Please select webserver you would like to use (apache/nginx/nginx_apache/litespeed/openlitespeed, default: apache):apache

Please select MySQL database server you would like to use (mysql/mariadb/no, default: mysql):mariadb

Please select mariadb version you would like to use (5.5/10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4, default: 10.4):10.3

Please select FTP server you would like to use (proftpd/pureftpd/no, pureftpd):no

Please select default PHP version you would like to use (5.3/5.4/5.5/5.6/7.0/7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4, default: 7.3):7.2

Please select default PHP mode you would like to use (php-fpm/fastcgi/suphp/lsphp/mod_php, default: mod_php):suphp

Would you like to have a second instance of PHP installed? (yes/no, default: no): no

Please select if you would like to use ionCube (yes/no, default: no):yes

Please select if you would like to use opCache (yes/no, default: no):yes

Please select if you would like to use Zend Guard Loader (yes/no, default: no):yes

Please select if you would like CustomBuild to manage Exim installation (yes/no, default: yes):yes

Please select if you would like CustomBuild to manage Dovecot installation (yes/no, default: yes):yes

Please select if you would like CustomBuild to manage phpMyAdmin installation (yes/no, default: yes):yes

Please select if you would like CustomBuild to manage SquirrelMail installation (yes/no, default: no):no

Please select if you would like CustomBuild to manage RoundCube installation (yes/no, default: yes):yes

Would you like to search for the fastest download mirror? (y/n):

it's must select a FTP server,when i reinstall with pureftpd ,that is ok

Back