Pyzor

hci

Verified User
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
349
I am getting this error in maillog

Sep 15 11:19:22 server spamd[459]: pyzor: [1097] error: TERMINATED, signal 15 (000f)

How do I get pyzer working with SpamAssassin?
 
I have the same now and I have read on a forum that under /etc/mail/spamassassin/pyzor.cf and adding the following text pyzor_timeout 20 which it ain't on my system with Almalinux 9 only a local.cf.

So after today a lot of trial and error and to see in the terminal I put in: systemctl status spamassassin.service and it gave me those error as well: spamd[3378]: pyzor: [3379] error: TERMINATED, signal 15 (000f)
After opening TCP port 24441 in my firewall from my own router and adding pyzor_timeout 20 at the bottom of /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and saved it and restarted the server, mail was functioning again.

Before that since 2 days I saw a number in the inbox and mysteriously disappearing, although the server said is was delivered but nowhere to be found. Now it works again as it should.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top