[RELEASE] DA-PgSQL v0.1 - PostgreSQL plugin

hehachris

Verified User
Last edited:
I can't order. I get to the "make payment" screen and it has errors.

Code:
Warning: main(modules/processor/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/daplugin/domains/daplugin.com/public_html/orders/skins/default/verify_order.php on line 321

Warning: main(modules/processor/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/daplugin/domains/daplugin.com/public_html/orders/skins/default/verify_order.php on line 321

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'modules/processor/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/daplugin/domains/daplugin.com/public_html/orders/skins/default/verify_order.php on line 321

I click the "make payment" button and it doesn't do anything. :(

scott9824 said:
I click the "make payment" button and it doesn't do anything. :( [/B]
pm sent.

i have contacted phpaudit to figure out the problem

edit:
the problem has been fixed.

Last edited:
hehachris said:
pm sent.

i have contacted phpaudit to figure out the problem

edit:
the problem has been fixed.

Thanks! Nice plugin. It's working great. :)

Will PqSQL databases be backed up when using DA's reseller backup? If not, maybe you should add an option to make backups every x hours or so and place these backups somewhere in the user's home dir.

When I run /usr/local/bin/php -f /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php all

I get
Code:
[****@*****]# /usr/local/bin/php -f /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php all 
Could not open input file: /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php

pm sent

explodehost.com said:
When I run /usr/local/bin/php -f /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php all

I get
Code:
[****@*****]# /usr/local/bin/php -f /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php all 
Could not open input file: /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/write_user_conf.php

I found a small bug.
If you un install it, the PostgreSQL area in the packages is still there.
I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I see 2 of the boxes.

Problems with ./build script

root@login1# ./daplugin.build
./daplugin.build: 637: Syntax error: Bad substitution
root@login1#

Last edited:
Re: Problems with ./build script

mobitoc said:
root@login1# ./daplugin.build
./daplugin.build: 637: Syntax error: Bad substitution
root@login1#
the problem has been resolved in our helpdesk.

Hello, I purchased the postgresql plugin and downloaded the autobuild script.

However I would like to install only postgresql not tomcat or anything else, do I need to do something with it?

albatroz said:
Hello, I purchased the postgresql plugin and downloaded the autobuild script.

However I would like to install only postgresql not tomcat or anything else, do I need to do something with it?

You can install only pgsql by typing:

./daplugin.build pgsql

You could type ./daplugin.build to see available options

I don't manage to install it.
I'm using Directadmin on a CentOS server.
I reinstalled postgresql but it still doesn't work.

This is the error I receive at the footer of the page where I need to fill in the settings:
Code:
Warning: pg_version(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/db_pgsql_conn.php on line 132  v0.2  / PostgreSQL

This is the error I receive after I save the settings:
Code:
SQL Error

Details

Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server

Click HERE to go back

please dont post here if you have submitted a ticket.
It will confuse my wok if I need to answer a same question in both places.
if i dont reply here, some body may think i am not willing to answer questions

Sven said:
I don't manage to install it.
I'm using Directadmin on a CentOS server.
I reinstalled postgresql but it still doesn't work.

This is the error I receive at the footer of the page where I need to fill in the settings:
Code:
Warning: pg_version(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/pgsql/include/db_pgsql_conn.php on line 132  v0.2  / PostgreSQL

This is the error I receive after I save the settings:
Code:
SQL Error

Details

Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server

Click HERE to go back

Back