[RELEASE] loopX Skin

host4leicester said:
if you do the CSS right, it should work with all browsers.
That may be true in theory, but I've recently started using Linux on my desktop at the office and I find that almost all sites look completely different based on whether I'm using Mozilla or Konqueror. And I'm talking about relatively well-known and presumably properly done sites.

Jeff

Please see the posts starting on page 3. The reason Quick Help is not active is because site-helper.com is for use with the default skin, and it will confuse, rather than help clients of people using the loopX skin.

Just a quick note to point out that I'm trying to get a few people together to help me; I'm going to produce a help site we can all use with this skin, but I need some help.

Thanks.

Jeff

Because i saw this skin i choose for DA ! Just wanted to let you know

Also the other nice features of DA tbh :p

I can not keep myself posting this :)

I love my DirectAdmin
and I love My LoopX skin :)

completely translated to Turkish. Completely ready for serving :)

Note: As long as loopforever did not keeps his skin up to date. I edited everything to my needs and now adding new changes everytime there is a minor update on default skin style.I even created my own changelog file :) really easy to track changes ..

Here is a link to my da inside a Turkish IE6 and full Turkish lookup

http://www.kurufasulye.com/da/da.gif

webrack said:
how can I edit the help links on the bottom could you tell me please!

you have to edit every sinlge page on users folder and resellers folder you will find the help links looks like this :

|?HELP_SECTION=reseller.site-helper.com/modify.html|

you can simply replace this line with :

<a href="http://yourdomain.com/documentations> Help </a>

or just simply remove the link and provide the help documentations through you site just like i did :)

Suported Admin version?

Hi there.
It looks really nice.
I just wonder if the admin version still is the same?
Or does it support newer releases?

Thanks

Back