[Release] Spamblocker Plugin v1.9

support site down
A license key error occurred: The current IP address (62.212.91.167) does not match the hostname in the license file. Most problems can be solved by deleting the key.php in your Arctic root directory and then refreshing this page. If you continue to experience this error, please submit a support ticket to Olate.

download link down.

?????

Other DA Plugins have this ioncube loader all worked out, why isn't this plugin working on PHP 5.2.x
e.g. Installatron fixed this ages ago.

I was speaking to Onno a few minutes ago. His entire datacenter has been up and down for the past day and may be up and down for the next day; the datacenter is being renumbered.

So if you have problems now, please try again later.

Jeff

any updates on this? I still get errors that the install scripts cannot find the ioncube loader, even though I have it specifically installed in the spamblocker plugin's php.ini file

Have the same error

install.sh returned a non-zero value:
Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/scripts/install.sh requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
Error with install script

I see there is no response hire, so i guest that this plugin is not worth of buying.

Well I guess I should have read the forum before I shelled out my money.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for a reply from Onno on how to fix exactly this problem which was reported here months ago. I have asked for my money back.......

What does everybody else recommend for SPAM blocking? I want to keep the server as directadmin compliant as possible but spamassassin isn't really doing anywhere near enough.

Cheers
Andrew Duggan

You can manage the files yourself, manually, or you can try the free editor announced here.

Jeff

Any news on this plugin? I had to reinstall one of my servers and the files for 64bit are no longer available on the site.

whether this plugin is still up to date and working well?

Where can I buy the current antyspam plugin for DA?

Last edited:
The thing I find iritating is that this software we have paid for does not work and we have not received any reply over our support requests for over a year.

Not only this, they are still advertising it and selling it on their website, with no warning that it does not work. THIS IS PURE THEFT

Moderators - Please place a warning in the original post that this plugin does not work and is no longer supported DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Back