[RELEASED] iCandy™ DirectAdmin Theme

CPThemes.com

Verified User
CPThemes.com would like to let everyone know about our 2nd DirectAdmin theme iCandy™. iCandy™ is a high quality built with custom graphics and custom icons made. iCandy™ is our #1 cPanel theme so we thought we should bring it to DirectAdmin so your customers can enjoy a new stylish loook. It supports different languages but only comes in English at this time and we are looking for translators. If interested in translating for free licenses please email [email protected].

If any host uses both DirectAdmin and cPanel you can now use the same skins and your customers won't even be able to tell.

To see more about our DirectAdmin themes please visit http://www.cpthemes.com/directadmin.php

iCandy™ Demo:
[ User Demo ]
[ Reseller Demo ]
[ Admin Demo ]

To request a live demo of any of our DirectAdmin themes please email [email protected].

As a special we are offering everyone 15% off which can be used on ANY of our products.

Coupon Code: directadmin

Congratulations for this new theme, very good look.

If I can help us translating to spanish send me one PM and if you need the site-helper translated to spanish I can send you a copy now.

Regards,
ramon

That would be great if you could translate it. If you go to our forum www.cpthemes.com/forum and signup. Send me an email with your username and I will add you to the developers section that is hidden which contains the language folders for Ace and iCandy themes. If you look at both Ace and iCandy lang files you will notice there are probably only about 3 or 4 files different.

Back