Reseller Permissions - Unblock IP on CSF

Jade

Verified User
One of the modules that we use is failing due to insufficient privileges so I want to know if there is a way to allow a single reseller permission to unblock IP's on CSF?

2020:04:17-13:00:05: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX attempted to login as RESELLERUSER using login_key whmcs, but the command (CMD_PLUGINS_ADMIN) is not in the key's allowed list.

resellers.csf allows adding some privileges to resellers, but I doubt it can be specific to that grade.

resellers.csf allows adding some privileges to resellers, but I doubt it can be specific to that grade.
that seems to be a feature to allow csf to have its own interface which is not what Im looking for, the less you expose the better

Ideally wanting to find out if DA has a way to grant resellers certain permissions via the api that is already there.

that seems to be a feature to allow csf to have its own interface
It's for providing resellers with limited CSF functionality.

Ideally wanting to find out if DA has a way to grant resellers certain permissions via the api that is already there.
Hope you'll find that out.

Can whmcs connect to that?
So the question is about WHMCS, ok. As I remember (from using two years ago), WHCMS only was able to connect to admin accounts on DA server. The rest part of question should be addressed to WHMCS support (which I found much much worse than DA, actually).

So the question is about WHMCS, ok. As I remember (from using two years ago), WHCMS only was able to connect to admin accounts on DA server. The rest part of question should be addressed to WHMCS support (which I found much much worse than DA, actually).
The module that I have does work with reseller accounts on other systems, so im trying to find out if DA can allow resellers to have these permissions. If so it would be awesome.

Hi,
we could have the plugins displayed on resellers on cPanel. It would be great if we could do this on DirectAdmin.

Back