restore without da backup .. from old down server files..

saltuk

My old server is system fail .. :(
i have all files from old server .. and have new server with different ip
but don't have any da backup ...
is there anyway to backup all users ( email accounts passwords email backups , ftp accounts ,dbs and domains) .. please help me :( if it is possible :(

I have folder of old servers

boot , dev, home, lib , misc,net , proc,sys, var folders of downed server :(

boot , dev, home, lib , misc,net , proc,sys, var folders of downed server :(

What about /etc ? /usr ?

There was a guide on these forums on how to recover directadmin installation with user from failed HDD to a new one. I've tried to find it with Google, but I was not lucky. Maybe you can find it. Anyway some of use here are ready to give you a hand and fix your issue in terms of a commerce service. Feel free to PM some of us to get a quote.

Note, if you have /home and /var that is mostly all what you need to recover your customers. If you have no /usr then you'll need to re-create all users and move their data to their homes.

no , but i have return all data back just not emails accounts ..
is there any way to restore emails before?

returning mysql database from innodb table takes more time than excepted..
i create all users and uploads table .. and email accounts just dont know how to back email informations ..

no , but i have return all data back just not emails accounts ..
is there any way to restore emails before?

Email boxes are located under /home/<username>/imap/<username>/
Email passwords, aliases are located in /etc/virtual/
Webmail data is located under /var/www/html/ depending on what Webmail you are using.

If you have no /etc/virtual/, then you should re-create automatically or with a script all email accounts.

And of course many DirectAdmin user-specific files are in subdirectories of /usr/local/directadmin.

If you don't have that then I'd suggest starting from scratch with a new installation of DirectAdmin, manually or by script create all the resellers, accounts, domains and email accounts you need, and then restore data from home manually.

Very time-consuming, so once you're done start making off-server backups.

Jeff

Back