Restrict PHPMyAdmin access

DA Admin Panel >> phpMyAdmin is not used for Single-Sign-On. We may either remove it at all when this feature is enabled, or.. auto-login to main user account in phpMyAdmin.

But how Admin can access phpMyAdmin for browsing all databases?

That's exactly what I was looking for! I still can access phpmyadmin before l logging in to DA but I think it's because of my DirectAdmin version.
V: 1.59.1

Whatever, I'll check it later on.

This is my experience as well.
Any update ?

phpmyadmin_public=yes/no has been added to CB 2.0 rev. 2221. It defaults to "yes". If you'd like phpMyAdmin to be available only for SSO from DirectAdmin, just do:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build set phpmyadmin_public no
./build phpmyadmin

Sorry few questions on this implementation:

1) Does this work on the different port for directadmin like 9999 instead of using port 2222 ?

2) Also, do I have to make sure the link is /phpMyAdmin or /pma and does using different link like /myphpsecret work?

3) I use another protection layer apache htpassword to protect the /myphpsecret. So, people who go to /myphpsecret need to enter directory password first before sign in. will it work for this case?

Edit: I follow the build command and doesn't seem to block external link to my database located at /myphpsecret

Last edited:
Back