roundcube error on apache + php7 + lsphp

Hosting Kernel

Verified User
Hi,

This error only happens on Apache + php7 (mode LSPHP)
If I change to other mode or orther version it works fine (like Apache + php5.6 + lsphp, Apache + php7 + suphp)

Any suggestion?

roundcube error log
[16-Oct-2016 08:07:09 +0100]: <qo0vdc2d> PHP Error: Request security check failed (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=refresh)
[16-Oct-2016 08:10:54 +0100]: <qo0vdc2d> PHP Error: Request security check failed (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=move)
[16-Oct-2016 08:11:57 +0100]: <qo0vdc2d> PHP Error: Request security check failed (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=refresh)
[16-Oct-2016 08:16:35 +0100]: <qo0vdc2d> PHP Error: Request security check failed (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=move)
[16-Oct-2016 08:16:46 +0100]: <qo0vdc2d> PHP Error: Request security check failed (POST /roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=autocomplete)

Well except the disk space which shouldn't be that much at all i don't really think it will require many resources.

Best regards

You may want to consider to configure it to use a MySQL database for large environments instead of the SQLite which is the default

Best regards

I have another cPanel server with the same settings (Apache + PHP7 with lsphp) and RoundCube works fine on it . Seem it's not the RoundCube problem. Hopefully, DA will investigate this issue.

The issue was related to LiteSpeed SAPI and PHP 7.0. "./build update; ./build php n" fixes the problem now, because it uses the newest version of LSAPI.

The reason of this bug is the wrong behaviour of getallheaders PHP function in lsphp 7.0. Length of the every key in the returned array on 1 more than the real one (that is, value of every key includes its traililng NUL).

lsphp defined getallheaders PHP function as an alias of its own function litespeed_request_headers (LSAPI_ForeachOrgHeader).

Back