roundcube with some extra plugins

magis010

Verified User
Good evening

does anyone knows a way to add extra plugins into roundcube?
Like email filtering with rules
i searched now for few days the internet but theyre all far from clear how to do it

regards,

Do you have Pigenhole installed? This installs Seive in dovecot so you can setup filters in RC
pigeonhole - install/update pigeonhole "./build dovecot", "./build pigeonhole" or "./build all". Install pigeonhole plugin for RoundCube using: "./build roundcube". Possible values: yes/no (default: no)

Last edited:
well i have installed it in roundcube i can see the filters options there and with testing it seems not to work as forward any message and place the email in the bin so i assume i still mis an option somewhere

What commands did you run?
What options did you set in options conf?

i enabled in custombuild pigeonhole and ran the build all command and went to sleep it took a long time to do the all command and when i waked up its listed up here that it shows up but doesnt work

You don't have to run build all. Although its good to do it sometimes. Also saying it doesn't work doesn't help me help you..
in Roundcube do you see filters?

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set pigeonhole yes
./build dovecot
./build dovecot_conf
./build roundcube

Rcube.PNG

This is what i have but the filters dont work theyre not getting a forward to the email i specified

maybe cycle dovecot.
maybe this

Back