spamassassin

Tomy666

Verified User
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
36
Location
Poland
Hello ;)

I’m having a problem with SpamAssassin: it isn't generating a report with an attachment when delivering spam.
The option is enabled in the panel. Additionally, I set the following in `/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf`:

report_safe 1

I also restarted SpamAssassin and spamd .... it still isn't generating the report. Please help :)
Debian 12 , DA 1.7.1
 
Last edited:
Hello,

The option should be set on a user account or domain bases. Connect to directadmin as a user and do it in SpamAssassin setings.
 
To add to what zEitEr said: per-user settings live in /home/USERNAME/.spamassassin/user_prefs and that file wins over local.cf. Worth opening it for the affected user. If there's a report_safe 0 line in there, that's what is overriding your global setting.
Easiest way to test after changing it is to send that user a mail with the GTUBE string in the body:
XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X
It always scores as spam, so you'll see straight away whether the original comes through as an attachment.
 
Back
Top