SSH webconsole in browser

It's easy to get that installed actually I have done so Getting it into directadmin is tricky. I am still learning my way around node.js
But if you are happy to run in on a subdomain you can follow the guide for shellinabox for centos 7.

I did not try the addon either. Just added it as an option for those who is ready to purchase it and don't want to wait.

-1 me neither.
I don't like this feature.
Ok, uh... Thanks for your contribution ?
We use the Voting method here.. (It sort of an unwritten rule) If you have a License aka a paying member you get to vote on Feature request. (+1 or -1)
You are even allowed to give detailed reasons why you are for or against said feature.

You also can create Requests for features in this forum as well. There is no formal request software here at DA. It was requested though;)

I think cPanel is no longer having this features. And directadmin not must to have this too.

User still can access with terminal or putty software, just give the tutorial imho.

WHM still does..
Cpanel for users no only SSH keys

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 12.48.16.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 12.48.16.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
-1 me neither.

We use the Voting method here.. (It sort of an unwritten rule) If you have a License aka a paying member you get to vote on Feature request. (+1 or -1)
You are even allowed to give detailed reasons why you are for or against said feature.

You also can create Requests for features in this forum as well. There is no formal request software here at DA. It was requested though;)
Oww in that case I agree these are not core features but nice to have and should be put in a plugin.

Back