SSL Problem for Subdomain

welling

Hi my dear colleagues,

in my DA Dashboard> SSL Certificates SSL Certificates Host for:

ftp.domain.com, mail.domain.com, domain.com, pop.domain.com, smtp.domain.com, www.domain.com

but when i write on my browser: https://mail.domain.com writes: Connection not secure!

and with e-mail configuration I also have the problem that my mail.domain.com server is not secure!

Can you please help me because I searched everywhere in the forum but found nothing!

Thanks

I don't recall if it was actually necessary, but you may need to do Server Manager > Custom HTTPD Configurations > ./build rewrite_confs, and perhaps restart Apache, Dovecot, and Exim.

Thank you for your answer but did not help me!
I now have a problem with mail.domain.com and SSL is not valid:cry:

Regarding the email configuration, you can try ./build exim_conf and ./build dovecot_conf and see if that helps.

Do you only have an issue with only www or only mail? or do both still not work?

i have installed SSL (from Dashboard > SSL Certificates) für ftp.domain.com, mail.domain.com, domain.com, pop.domain.com, smtp.domain.com but it does not work(only work for domain.com), and if mail.domain doesn't have a valid SSL you have a problem with e-mail configuration...

i have installed SSL für ftp.domain.com, mail.domain.com, domain.com, pop.domain.com, smtp.domain.com but it does not work! and of course if mail.domain doesn't have a valid SSL you have a problem with e-mail configuration...

I think your issue likely doesn't have to do with the certificate, and is related more to the service configuration, hence my question about www, imap4, smtp, etc. Can you see the certificate and key from the DA interface? Are you using a Let's Encrypt certificate, or a certificate from another provider?

By default DirectAdmin installs certificates:

- domain.com, www.domain.com into web-server
- ftp.domain.com, domain.com into FTP server
- mail.domain.com domain.com www.domain.com into IMAP/POP server

Thus web-server does not have a virtual host for mail.domain.com, and does not have a certificate for mail.domain.com. Hence the error.

You will need to create either a sub-domain or an alias for mail.domain.com.

Back