Stopping check server if mysql is currently down

bartkob

Verified User
Hi,

I don't want use mysql on my server so I didn't install mysql. After server reboot I receive many emails "New Message: The service 'mysqld' on server (my host) is currently down"

Is it a way to stop sending such emails by server?

In the control panel set mysqld to off. That will remove it from the DirectAdmin check.

Jeff

Hello House my own case is even too bad i don't know what to do.
i run directadmin on one of vps server.
but since then i have been sufering this issue and since a self managed server i don't know where to run to.
this what i am getting, and each time this happen all the site on the server database will stop working.
This message has been automatically generated notifying you that the service mysqld is currently down.
Please your help is highly needed

Hello House my own case is even too bad i don't know what to do.
i run directadmin on one of vps server.
but since then i have been sufering this issue and since a self managed server i don't know where to run to.
this what i am getting, and each time this happen all the site on the server database will stop working.
This message has been automatically generated notifying you that the service mysqld is currently down.
Please your help is highly needed

If the database is up and down intermittently, I'd check for Out of memory errors killing mysql in /var/log/messages, first.

Please people, check dates of postings. Don't reply to 6 year old topics.

@ewisinc please create a new thread with your problem. Don't up ancient topics.

Back