StyleSmooth - The Ultimate skin for DirectAdmin and cPanel – NOW FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I would just like to say that stylesmooth will be back very soon launched under a new brand. Yes, its even better than before and yes, its still free. Il keep you updated.

I can provide the spanish language.

Shoot me a zip with the files, and I'll add the es one :)

Cheers.

Hello all,

www.jabbie.com/stylesmooth

StyleSmooth is BACK!

StyleSmooth is The Ultimate FREE skin for DirectAdmin and cPanel!

StyleSmooth create stylish custom skins for CPanel and Direct Admin. After a year of successfully being the best looking skin for both DirectAdmin and cPanel and thanks to Jabbie Internet who have offered this fantastic product to the public under an open source license.

We pledge that 100% of the revenue from advertisements, donations and distribution licences will go back into the development of StyleSmooth.

Our Products:

All our products are highly modable, 100% unencrypted and we want to encourage people to mod their own skins from StyleSmooth.

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin:

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin is the original StyleSmooth product. StyleSmooth DirectAdmin has been noted as the best DirectAdmin skin available including skins of which a fee is charged for. Our powerful DirectAdmin control panel skin offers the power of a fantastic product with a professional and easy to navigate look.

Previously retailing at $29.95, we believe after our decision to provide StyleSmooth DirectAdmin for free it is only a matter of time before StyleSmooth DirectAdmin is considered the most popular DirectAdmin Skin available.

For screenshots of StyleSmooth DirectAdmin please click here

StyleSmooth cPanel:

After popular demand from users of our StyleSmooth DirectAdmin product we have developed a StyleSmooth product for the hugely popular control panel cPanel. This has been a large hit for hosting providers who provide both DirectAdmin and cPanel hosting to offer the same looking control panel skin with both control panels.

StyleSmooth cPanel is a fantastic looking product and previously retailed at $29.95.

For screenshots of StyleSmooth cPanel please click here

Prices:

StyleSmooth DirectAdmin – FREE
StyleSmooth cPanel – FREE

- Please remember it costs money to keep StyleSmooth free.. Please take a moment of your time and visit some of our sponsored advertisements on our site. Every click helps.

www.jabbie.com/stylesmooth

MODERATOR's NOTE:
This thread has been superceded by the thread found here, and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back