The biggest drawback that I realised in directadmin

Amit

Verified User
Hi,
Today I want to give a loyal feedback from me and my 100 of clients is that directadmin has no feature to edit php.ini at user level that is the most needed feature by php developer. Today one of host provider denied to disable open basedir and asked me to shift on cpanel for this feature. I could not be able to run a php script that requires disabling of open basedir so I unfortunatily shifted to cpanel for that script to run. So I request directadmin to work on this feature and make it avaliable as soon as possible. It's every essential.

So I request directadmin to work on this feature and make it avaliable as soon as possible. It's every essential.
So if it's that essential, why do you use the old Feedback & Feature Request section nobody is looking at anymore?

You might better use the new system, where it's worth a lot more because other devs who need this can upvote for this option. The more votes, the more chance DA might do something with it.

Where I do not know please send link I will post it there?I thought its place to give feedback

Good Job.

By the way, you also get there automatically when clicking here on the Feedback & Feature Requests link on the forum itself. ;)

Back