Thinking about move to London

SeLLeRoNe

Super Moderator
Hi there,

saturday i'll go to London, to try to find a job.. something better than what there is here in Italy, and i was wondering if anyone of you that live in UK does need a System Administrator (a little bit expert on DirectAdmin :p) or does know someone that does need a System Adminsitrator.

In case, please send a PM to me, if you want my CV, just ask.

I'll stay in London for about 10 days, looking for some opportunity with the hope to find it :)

If anyone can help, i would apperciate that very much.

Best regards and thanks

Good luck SeLLeRoNe :)

Go around in London with your CV and leave a copy at every company you feel comfortable to work with.

You're sure you want to go to London? It's nice in the Netherlands also in the region The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. A good system administrator with special DA knowledge is wanted here too I think.

In any case, I wish you molto fortuna!

Hello,

I don't have information about London as well as other European countries, and I'm sure I won't tell anything new to you. Of course you might have other reasons for leaving Italy. But probably you could try to work as a remote administrator? Or even to open a remote office?

Anyway I hope you will find what you are looking for and I wish you good luck.

Regards,
Alex.

Holiday trip

You're sure you want to go to London? It's nice in the Netherlands also in the region The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. A good system administrator with special DA knowledge is wanted here too I think.

In any case, I wish you molto fortuna!

It would be better for honeymoon trip or with family. I have visited last time with my friends and taken enjoyable moment.

Hi Alex,

everything is going fine thanks :)

Well, the weather and the food i must say is better in Italy, but beside that, i'm doing pretyt good :)

Regards

Andrea,

Yes, Italian food is very good, I still remember how tasty it was when I years ago visited Rome. I'm glad you are doing pretty good in London.

Back