Unique ssl certificate for each pointer domain

aagghh

Verified User
Hello friends
I am using openlitespeed and the keyFile and certFile values must be stored differently for each domain pointer. For example, I have 100 pointer domains that I don't want to use the same SSL certificate for all of them, and a separate SSL certificate must be activated for each pointed domain.
Does directadmin have this capability?
I have no problem to activate the new certificate and I can activate with script. My main problem is that I can't permanently change the ssl path of each pointed domain.
Thank you for your guidance

I would consider making each "pointer" domain it's own domain, i.e. using Domain Setup and Add New in the DirectAdmin user control panel.

This will create it's own structure at:

/home/%user%/domains/%domain1.tld%

Simply delete that directory and create a symlink to /home/%user%/domains/%parentdomain.tld%

ln -s /home/%user%/domains/%parentdomain.tld% /home/%user%/domains/%domain1.tld%

That way %domain1.tld% and %parentdomain.tld% show the same content - but each domain get it's own VirtualHost entry where their own secure certificate can be installed.

thanks @sparek for reply. But I have more than 100 domain pointers and this method is not possible.

Oh smtalk, thank you very much for your solution.
I created a test user and got an answer in this user and your solution helped me. But when I checked the main user where all the domain pointers are located, the changes were not applied and all the domain pointers still use the same ssl certificate file.
Image "d1" is related to the test user, who has no problems, and image "d2" is related to the main user, for which the changes have not been applied.

d2.PNGd1.PNG

Back