Verified User
Hi, i wnt to update Ioncube with custombuild and i have this message :

Code:
[root@ns506419 ~]# cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
[root@ns506419 custombuild]# ./build set ioncube yes
Changed ioncube option from yes to yes
[root@ns506419 custombuild]# ./build ioncube
File already exists
MD5 Checksum on ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.tar.gz passed.
ionCube loader 4.7.5 is now installed for PHP 5.4.
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd: [Wed May 13 18:27:26.222729 2015] [so:warn] [pid 29388] AH01574: module php5_module is already loaded, skipping

[root@ns506419 custombuild]#
Thanks

I guess Directadmin staff hesitate to use 5.x series a it includes a beta version of IonCube 24:

Loader 5.0 released.
new2.png

New major release of ionCube Loaders that will run files from the upcoming latest generation of the ionCube PHP Encoder, version 9, as well as older files.

The Loaders also add an end-user feature called encoded paths to specify the locations where encoded files may exist. This improves efficiency and is particularly beneficial when the PHP OP Cache is used and also if files are stored on network drives as can be the case with Magento installations. A php.ini property is used to specify the paths.

On Linux, the Loader includes support for the new real-time website security system ioncube24.com. This is an intrusion protection system providing real-time protection and automatic blocking of malware resulting from a vulnerability exploit.

Hello,

I wanted to update with the latest version.
I have version 4.7.5 and the last is: 5.0.4?
thank you

Ioncube v5.0.4 is now available in CustomBuild. You can try it.

ionCube PHP Loader + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com v5.0.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2015, by ionCube Ltd.

Hello,

Ioncube v5.0.4 is now available in CustomBuild. You can try it.

ionCube PHP Loader + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com v5.0.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2015, by ionCube Ltd.

Yup, working fine for us.

Hi all

I guess Directadmin staff hesitate to use 5.x series a it includes a beta version of IonCube 24:

The support in the Loader for ionCube 24 was out of beta when we released the 5 series, and is inactive unless ic24.enable is set to 1 in the php.ini file, so there shouldn't be any reason not to upgrade if you wish to. Encoded files from PHP Encoder version 9 also work in a different way to previously, with JIT (just in time) decoding of functions rather than decoding a file all in one go, and parts of code can be protected by encryption and algorithmic (aka dynamic or runtime) keys so that there is no decoding key present for those parts of code in any files at all, making getting at the compiled code harder than previously. These features all need Loader 5. Although currently offering just the intrusion protection, ionCube 24 will have other features introduced in the coming months that may be useful, so having Loader 5 installed as opposed to earlier versions would be an advantage down the line.

If there's any possibly Loader related problems or questions then we're always keen to help at ioncu.be/S

Back