License ID:1978908
IP address:my server ip
Kernel:NOT INSTALLED
License key:DirectADM-some strings here

And they require the following step to install the license on the server:-
curl https://license.onlinelic.net/pre.sh | bash
/usr/bin/CSPUpdate -i DirectADM
update_diradm

When i see some external .sh bash script need to be used i had a doubt then i decided that i need to verify first.

Please advice.

At the bottom
Buying from a Reseller?

You do not own a license unless you have purchased it through our directadmin.com website. Note that our terms and conditions do not allow license reselling unless you are leasing it from a server provider with a server. If you do not receive a server with your license payment to the Reseller, then your license violates our terms and conditions. Only the owner of the license with a valid clients login can modify a license.

Need More Information?
You can e-mail questions to [email protected] or send an inquiry by visiting the contacts page. We are available Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM Mountain Standard Time. You may also visit the forum to see if your question has been answered there.

At the bottom
Buying from a Reseller?

You do not own a license unless you have purchased it through our directadmin.com website. Note that our terms and conditions do not allow license reselling unless you are leasing it from a server provider with a server. If you do not receive a server with your license payment to the Reseller, then your license violates our terms and conditions. Only the owner of the license with a valid clients login can modify a license.

Need More Information?
You can e-mail questions to [email protected] or send an inquiry by visiting the contacts page. We are available Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM Mountain Standard Time. You may also visit the forum to see if your question has been answered there.

Just to confirm that i got what you mean, my VPS provider does not have a directadmin leasing services so i am looking for some directadmin license reseller, its not necessary for me to take the ownership of the license , just i want the reseller to i lease the license from him to give me :-
- client id
- license id

According to official Directadmin license update guide:-

directadmin license reseller
This only exists legally if you rent your server from that same company.

I may not be following you. It's fairly simple
Other companies or resellers whatever you want to call them. Can only sell, rent, lease, loan whatever you want to call it IF you buy, rent, lease or whatever a server from that entity.
if you didn't do that... The Process is outside of the TOS based on what I read and see.

Otherwise buy the license from here https://www.directadmin.com/pricing.php

If you have more specific questions I would email [email protected] or send an inquiry by visiting the contacts page.

Thank you for your reply, i got you now.
I tried to purchase directly from Directadmin website, it gave me error when i enter my server ip :-
This IP already exists

Yes, just email sales@ to request the IP be cleared from a currently inactive license.
Include the IP address of the box, plus any other info you might deem relevant, like your new client ID#.

Back