Verification link is not send

Muhammad Afzaal

Hello everybody!
I am facing a problem, i want to send a verification link send to the user when he/she registered him/her on my website. i used php mail() function in our php script this mail function return true, but i can't to receive mail at our gmail account. i searched to many website like stack over flow but i can't to find this solution. And Please fully guided me to change server name and port number in direct admin panel i can't to find php.ini file in our file manager. /usr/localhhost/php.ini file. in my file mange no usr directory available.

File Manager is for users not administrators. Administrators use SSH to edit files on the server.

File Manager is for users not administrators. Administrators use SSH to edit files on the server.
Please help me about sending mail procedure. Now what i can do for sending mail when a new user register him/her on my website if i can't do this than my web is not working well

If this is your server then you need to hire a server admin. If not then you need to ask your hosting company to help you. We don't know why your email is not working.

Back