Vista Skin - Opinions Please

What do you think about the skin?

• Total voters
Hi,

I'm using a laptop with integrated display card. Meaning, not very good graphic processor. When I login into your demo, and when I scroll down the page, the image is lagging a bit. So I guess the image use is a bit heavy and not so friendly to all PC.

Maybe my PC is too old, its about 18 months old. So maybe this comment is worthless. Cheers...

Regards,
Lez

It may the number of icons that is the problem.

Note taken, I'll probably maintain them as dual skins (lite/full).

This is no release, and I'm not even sure I'm going to be selling this yet.

I was planning to contact you upon completion.
As you can see, I have no intent of hiding your work. :)

But, if you sell something based on his work, are you willing to share the revenue?

Thom, any requirement to share revenue would be based on the license the work was released under.

Jeff

Thom, any requirement to share revenue would be based on the license the work was released under.

Jeff
Yes...and that's not really the point. The guy that developed the skin was upset that his work was used without his permission....and I perceived that part of his unhappiness was that while he made it available to the phpBB2 community, it is no part of a commercial product.

It's an example of no good deed goes unpunished.

I don't see anything. You would think there would be something comparable to RVSkin at this point for DA. (Not that it looks good) but it has great added functionality and is backed by a good company. Is there one legitimate DASkin out there that is updated constantly?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:
Back