Webalizer / Cron not running ?

billmoore

Verified User
My Webalizer stats have not updated since the 19th of this month. I checked the cron, stopped and restarted the daemon, then next day restarted entire machine,

webstats still are not updating ?? any ideas where I should look next.

thanks,

Bill:confused:

Hello,

webalizer is updated with the nightly tally..
1) make sure you have DA 1.21.3
2) try running the following:

echo "action=tally&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

If that doesn't work, then send us an email or use https://www.directadmin.com/clients/safesubmit.php and include your IP, root pass, as well as the domain that isn't getting it's stats updated.

John

I tried what you said, and waited til this morning to check it. it apparently gets thru one of the resellers and then stops. Let me say that EVERYTHING was working until the 19th of this month. then it quit. there is no reason that I know of, as no domains have been added in at all to the system. so unless directadmin did an update that I am unaware of, ( actually the license file was updated on the 19th ) could that have anything to do with it ?

Bill

Stats Still not working ...

I have manually scanned EVERY webalizer file in every stats folder on the server, I see no corruption at all. but the system generates only half of the sites stats reports. Is there a global file somewhere I can check ? I need the stats to work and this just is not cutting it.

Or conversely, can I disable webalizer totally and run a differant stats program like awstats ? if so, how do I disable it ?

Bill

webstats????

Hi....I seem to have a similar Webstats problem

Mine have not worked since Feb this year, and I've no idea why?

I looked at the link to the earlier solution, but didn't quite understand it.....Thought it best to ask, before I start deleting random files :confused:

Steph

Mine turned out to be a reseller that was out of space was the problem. Actually it was one of his accounts that was out of space.

Hope that helps.

Bill

sorry to seem a little dumb...but that doesn't mean a lot to my little brain :p

are you saying my stats has reached it's limit???

and is it fixable???

Back