What is the difference between CPanel and DirectAdmin?

haimen

Hi Guys,

DirectAdmin and cPanel are very similar. They both provide a server configuration framework. But I want to know

1) What is the basic difference between CPanel and DirectAdmin?

2) How i can integrate DirectAdmin with my Hosting Provider?

A control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools and it is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted services in a single place.

DirectAdmin is a lightweight control panel that supports Linux. It is directly used for hosting and provides administrative options for managing all parts of your hosting account, this is the internet panel for easy management of dedicated servers.

cPanel, you can almost work and control via the panel, whereby DA some of the feature you still need command line to do it. But overall DA is better due to lightweight and great for small website running on vps does not need much resource

DirectAdmin and cPanel are very similar, yet very different. They both provide a server configuration framework and UI, but DirectAdmin leaves quite a bit of the work to be done in the root shell. CPanel, on the other hand, provides nearly all the configuration and functionality within the UI

Back