Where can i find All Users in the database ?

mmohamed2

Hi,
i'm trying to make a search function to find to correspondent webmail depends on the user email

so, the user will enter his/her email, then i will check the email and it correspondent domain name in the database and redirect him/her to the correct webmail

1581449292434.png

In "Show All Users" , i have a list of all users with their emails and domain name

so, in which database can i find that entries?

i mean the name of the databse and table

or better, who can tell me where to find the html,php,js... code of that page in the server ? it will help alot

Thank you

Hello,

Directadmin does not use databases for storing metadata. All users metadata is stored in pain-text files. So you should either read the text files or use DirectAdmin API for your goals.

Hello,

Directadmin does not use databases for storing metadata. All users metadata is stored in pain-text files. So you should either read the text files or use DirectAdmin API for your goals.

I was searching for directadmin api

so, if i use directadmin api, is it possible for anyone to put a registered email and check the correspondent domain name ?

and for the file
Where can i find it ? and does it have the same infos that is in " Show All Users " ?

Thank you

See /etc/virtual/ and /usr/local/directadmin/data/

And API command: CMD_API_SHOW_USERS

Search the docs and forums for more details.

See /etc/virtual/ and /usr/local/directadmin/data/

And API command: CMD_API_SHOW_USERS

Search the docs and forums for more details.

i don't know how i'm gonna use that in php

how can i use that command?

if it's https://website:2222/CMD_API_SHOW_USERS that will be accessible only for the admin, right ?

-----------------------------------------------------

and for that 2 paths, the first one have the registered domain names, and for the second one, it have show_all_users.cache file which it have the entries of the first page when you enter to " Show All Users " but

1-i need the infos that appear in the page when i select a user, so, the file that store the usersnames,emails,domains... that the page,when i select a user, get from it those infos(the file)
2-if i use a simple text file uploaded next to my php file, how can i update it with the new users? or is there's a way through php,js or anything else to get that infos direcly from that file(which i still don't know where to find it)

Thank you

I would not rely on the file show_all_users.cache, it is a file which contains cached data, and there is no guarantee it will be actual 100% of time.

If you don't know how to use the listed sources in PHP then you might need to hire a PHP programmer for this.

More details on CMD_API_SHOW_USERS and other CMD_API_xxxxxx commands can be found here https://www.directadmin.com/search_versions.php?query=CMD_API

Back