Which control panel do you prefer? cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin etc...

rowebca

I am a long time (maybe too long) cPanel user and I decide to give a try to DA. It looks nice, I had some problem (still have) to understand how is working, but I start to like it. I remember working to much on Windows but when first time I hit Linux, was for me amazing. Good job DA !!!
It is more nice that I have to work more from command line :)

Regards,
George B.

roymanila

Verified User
Hmmm, i guess you need to post this on other community forum .. not here this is for directadmin user and of course we will response Directadmin as we use it

rowebca

I am a DA user with a license, it is not about politics here, I am not a politician. My server is ruining on DA, so I don't really know what is the problem....!? Is not freedom of speech here? Just asking....

Regards,
George B.

jayw1

Verified User
Whilst I agree that asking this question here will get you one-sided answers, it's still a genuine question to ask and I don't believe it to be a troll.

As I posted earlier, I have no issue praising other control panels. I do prefer the Plesk UI, I love the simple and lightweight approach of CyberPanel. But I'm still a DirectAdmin customer, not Plesk or CyberPanel. If Plesk allowed me to use things I wanted much more easily and didn't have the threat of a price increase looming over it, I'd still be using it. If CyberPanel didn't have so many security flaws and more than a 1-man team, I'd still be using it.

DirectAdmin strikes a perfect balance for me. The price is fair, it's very customizable, it looks nice, it doesn't lock down the server so much like cPanel does, the documentation is good and the community is helpful. I'll be using it for a long time.