WHM Complete Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello eveyone,

Now that I've been using Whmcs for a while, I have one particular issue that is really making me think about this twice.

Do you guys get blank tickets ? I am getting them from my own staff, from customers and asociate companies that send via webmail, and god knows from who or what else.

I have already tried resolving this with WHMCS, and they claim that the problem is that their parser does not support unusual encoding ???

Outlook Express , Outlook 2003 and uebimiau using unusual encoding ?

Any of you have this problem ?

Last edited:
Ok, realizing that it's not working for outlook 2007 emails that customers send.

Anyone also having this ? I'm using version 3.3 with a 3.4 early mod, but it wasn't working for 3.3 either.

Hello guys, with my previous posts, I did not mean to sound like I was thinking twice about using WHMCS. Completely the opposite.

If you want a bad ass client managment system that works very well with DA, get WHMCS. If you are a company in Europe and need proforma style invoicing (where invoices only get created when client pays for invoice numbering) get WHMCS. Not sure how the other similar billing and client mangement systems work, but this one is very powerfull, and it's getting even more and more functional.

Pretty happy with it :D

All I need now is the parser to work 100%

Hello guys, with my previous posts, I did not mean to sound like I was thinking twice about using WHMCS. Completely the opposite.

If you want a bad ass client managment system that works very well with DA, get WHMCS. If you are a company in Europe and need proforma style invoicing (where invoices only get created when client pays for invoice numbering) get WHMCS. Not sure how the other similar billing and client mangement systems work, but this one is very powerfull, and it's getting even more and more functional.

Pretty happy with it :D

All I need now is the parser to work 100%

Hi Toniramos,

Good sales pitch there ;) :) 3 days after your original post and the same day 24/9 Matt returns from being away, you should see if you could sell it in Spain for him :)

I am already.

Got a reseller to purchase directly from him, without the whmcs reseller deal, and I'll use him as a guinea pig. If it works, I will start to sell it as a complete hosting package too.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back